Trinity Lutheran Church|
Where Jesus' Voice is Heard, Proclaimed and Lived
N60 W6047 Columbia Road
Cedarburg, WI 53012
News & Announcements
Trinity's COVID-19 Policy
The Church Council has put forth a policy for safe indoor meetings.
There are signs on all the doors of the church, as well as signs
about our online worship. That policy is: Wear a mask, social
distance and sanitize surfaces after use. We are currently not holding worship services indoors. Once dates and details have been worked out, information about indoor worship will be emailed and sent out.
Join Us For Outdoor Worship!
In an effort to keep having outdoor services during November, we will be moving the time for our Sunday worship services to 11am (that gives it a little time to warm up). As always, we will be keeping an eye on the weather forecasts and will let the congregation know via email should we need to cancel the outdoor service. We will continue to record the services weekly, which are available on our Facebook page and website. Some notes on our outdoor services:
- If you are interested in attending, we encourage you to call (262-377-0610) or email the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10am of the Friday before the outdoor service to reserve a place in worship. This will allow us to see how many of you will be attending.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- If inclement weather is predicted, we will contact you on Friday to let you know that the service is canceled.
- Half of the lower parking lot can be used for parking your car. However, we encourage you to use the upper parking lot or street if you can.
- Masks are worn -- if you don't have one, one will be provided.
- Chairs are placed on the lower parking lot at least 10 feet apart. If you wish for more chairs to sit as a family, the chair rack will be placed outside the lower education wing.
- There is a sanitizing station set up, if you wish to sanitize your hands before the service.
- The service includes communion. Pastor Brent is the only person distributing the elements, and there is one table up front. You are asked to walk up front individually or as a family unit maintaining physical distancing from others.
- Two verses of the hymns are sung while wearing your masks.
- The service lasts no more than 30 minutes.
- The door to the building is propped open and the restrooms are available for one person to use at a time (1 male and 1 female).
- At the conclusion of the service, please observe physical distancing and other precautions as you leave.
We hope that this works well for us as a means to come together for worship -- even in this limited way. Also, keep in mind that we will continue offering online worship services as well. We will record the traditional service for all Sundays EXCEPT the Sunday following the second Saturday of the month. For the second Saturday of the month, we will record the Holden Evening Prayer service, which will also be available for worship on Sunday morning.
Trinity will continue to provide a weekly recorded worship service. Worship assistants are needed to read/record the lessons. If you are willing to either come to church on a Thursday morning or record the lessons on your own, please contact the Worship Committee so a list of willing readers can be put together. If you are willing to record lessons on your own (using your phone or computer or camera), you don't have to be anywhere near Trinity to offer the readings. Anyone who wishes to participate as a reader is welcome to serve. If you watch Trinity's service online or on Facebook, you are a member of Trinity's family and of God's family. Coming together to hear the Word of God proclaimed is a central purpose of worship. Please consider serving as a reader. Please contact the Worship Committee to volunteer.
Back To Top Of Page