Trinity Lutheran Church|
Where Jesus' Voice is Heard, Proclaimed and Lived
N60 W6047 Columbia Road
Cedarburg, WI 53012
News & Announcements
Thanks For Your Donations!
During our August food drive for the Saukville Community Food Pantry, Trinity members and the community donated four barrels of food totaling 220 pounds, as well as monetary donations. Thanks to all who gave!
No Food Pack This Year
We had hoped to hold our 10th Food Pack for Hunger Relief this fall, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s event is canceled. We look forward to hopefully being able to hold the event next year.
Outdoor Worship Services
Weather permitting, we plan to meet for outdoor worship services Sundays at 9am through September. A Task Force composed of Jeanne Mueller, Sharon Oberheu, Julie Ische and Pastor Brent is working on a strategy for eventual in-person worship in the church building.
The precautions for the outdoor services include:
- If you are interested in attending, we encourage you to call (262-377-0610) or email the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10am of the Friday before the outdoor service to reserve a place in worship. This will allow us to see how many of you will be attending. Please leave a phone number or email by which we can contact you on Friday if we need to cancel the service.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- If inclement weather is predicted, we will contact you on Friday to let you know that the service is canceled.
- Half of the lower parking lot can be used for parking your car. However, we encourage you to use the upper parking lot or street if you can.
- Masks are worn -- if you don't have one, one will be provided.
- Chairs are placed on the lower parking lot at least 10 feet apart. If you wish for more chairs to sit as a family, the chair rack will be placed outside the lower education wing.
- There is a sanitizing station set up, if you wish to sanitize your hands before the service.
- The service includes communion. Pastor Brent is the only person distributing the elements, and there is one table up front. You are asked to walk up front individually or as a family unit maintaining physical distancing from others.
- Two verses of the hymns are sung while wearing your masks.
- The service lasts no more than 30 minutes.
- The door to the building is propped open and the restrooms are available for one person to use at a time (1 male and 1 female).
- At the conclusion of the service, please observe physical distancing and other precautions as you leave.
We hope that this will work well for us as a means to come together for worship -- even in this limited way. Also, keep in mind that we will continue offering online worship services as well. (We'll videotape the traditional service for the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays and videotape the Holden Evening Prayer Service for the 2nd and 4th Saturdays and Sundays.)
Loose Change Offerings
Loose change offerings from July through September will go to supplies for school kits for Lutheran World Relief.
Back To Top Of Page