Trinity Lutheran Church|
Where Jesus' Voice is Heard, Proclaimed and Lived
N60 W6047 Columbia Road
Cedarburg, WI 53012
Lenten Bible study on John's Gospel -- Book of Signs, Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning Feb. 13
Lent is underway, and you are invited to enter into the season through the lens of John's Gospel. Tracy Dereszynski, MA Religious Studies, is facilitating a five-week series on the first part of John's Gospel, known as the Book of Signs (Chapters 1-11).
Sessions are held Tuesday evenings Feb. 13-March 13 from 6:30-8pm and Thursday mornings Feb. 15-March 15 from 10-11:30am in Trinity's Upper Parish Hall. Anyone is welcome, and RSVPs are appreciated to ensure enough materials for everyone. Please contact Tracy at Walk.Build.Proclaim13@gmail.com or 262-707-1455.
Back To Top Of Page
Lenten Services and Meals, Wednesdays beginning Feb. 14
Once again, Trinity will offer midweek Lenten meals for you and your family to enjoy prior to the Wednesday night worship service.
On Ash Wednesday, Feb. 14, the meal will be served in the dining room starting at 5:30pm; worship will take place at 7pm in the church. The following Wednesday nights, the meal will be served from 5:30-6:30pm, with worship at 6:30pm in the dining room.
Please join us each Wednesday for a delicious meal, fellowship and worship. The meals are generously made by different groups of the church, and
free-will donations would be appreciated. The menus for the Lenten dinners are:
- Feb. 14: (Ash Wednesday): Ruth Circle will serve chili
- Feb. 21: Ushers will serve (food TBA)
- Feb. 28: Softball team will serve (food TBA)
- March 7: Time & Talents for Children will serve soup
- March 14: Congregational potluck (sign-up sheets will be at the preceding dinners)
- March 21: Chapel Choir will serve hamburgers and brats
The theme of the 6:30pm Wednesday services in the dining room is "Jesus' Journey to Jerusalem as told by Luke (9:51-19:48)":
- Feb. 21 - Mission and Return of the Seventy (Luke 10:1-12; 17-20)
- Feb. 28 - Parable of the Great Dinner (Luke 14:12-24)
- March 7 - Do Not Worry (Luke 12:22-34)
- March 14 - Perseverance in Prayer (Luke 11:5-13); members of our mission partner, All Peoples Church, will be joining us and talking about their Kids Working to Succeed ministry
- March 21 - Jesus and Zacchaeus (Luke 19:1-10)
All are welcome!
Back To Top Of Page